- 2014Launch of Parlem with exclusive mobile offer in December 2014.
First call made by Mr. Xavier Trias, Mayor of Barcelona.
- 2015First full year as a virtual operator.
- 2016Parlem doubles its turnover.
Launch of the ADSL service with an agreement with Jazztel.
- 2017Parlem duplicate its billing.
- 2018Launch of fiber service to one million households.
Parlem secures a € 1.3 million round of funding through The Crowd Angel platform and becomes the most successful crowdfunding project in southern Europe in 2018.
Parlem doubles its turnover.
- 2019February 13: Fibre coverage expanded to 3 million households in Catalonia.
Launch of audiovisual content services in agreement with Agile TV.
Parlem achieves a capital increase of €2M in a record round of financing; €600K of which through the online crowdfunding platform “The Crowd Angel”, thanks to the participation of 235 investors. The rest of the capital (€1.38 million) comes from Catalan companies and families and from the private partners already available to the company.
Parlem doubles its turnover for the fourth consecutive year, exceeding 10M €.
- 2020The Financial Times places Parlem in the 200th position of the fastest growing European companies, according to its ranking "FT 1000 - Europe's Fastest Growing Companies 2020" and also as the first in Spain in the sector of telecommunications.
2021Parlem goes public in June, consolidating itself as the country's largest local telecommunications operator.
In July, Aproop was born in the Valencian Country, a new operator with its own identity within the Parlem Group.
In December, the acquisition of Infoself allows us to offer qualified services of connectivity, cybersecurity and solutions to the cloud (cloud).